Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday Morning

It's Tuesday morning, around 8.

We didn't really do anything important after checking out the court cases, after which time it was about 3:30. We wandered back to the hostel, hung out for a while, and went out to eat. I think we just went to the Prudential Center. I had a pizza, everyone else, who knows? We wandered around here for a while and then came back around 9.

Since I was pretty tired, I just wanted to go to bed. Of course, I knew that everyone in the junior class felt the same way, and that it wouldn't be noisy or anything: everyone would just go to sleep.

Yeah, right.

Those people were yelling until, and after, lights out. Jimmy said that he was inviting a bunch of people into the room in the middle of the night, but that never happened, thank god. I did manage to get some sleep.

So today, we're going to see some guy at City Hall, and maybe see some more court cases. Interviewing some more random people isn't off the list either.

Ciao,
_alexander_zero

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya going to bed was pretty hard because people were nosiy but anyways dinner was fun!!